My boys love balls. I know I've said that before, but I'll say it again. They love to point out balls, talk about balls - when asked "what is that?" , they actually say, "It's a ball". Grandma Rodriguez got them a ball play area with 150 plastic balls for them to frolick in. They loved it and actually popped a hole in it, which was later patched. Anyways, lately, Sam has been throwing himself over the sides of the ball tent and landing in dangerous positions- mainly on his neck and head. We figured it was time to get rid of it.
One of the last play times in the tent:


Poor guys. Little do they know it's going bye-bye:

We just couldn't take the balls away all together- they just love them too much! But, we could't keep the tent because it was a head/neck injury in the waiting. So, what did we do??

My mom gave us a blow up swimming pool that is now filled with balls in our living room! They love it and it does the trick. Notice the construction hats- those were given to them on the public works tour.
Sam got bored....Ben stayed true to his balls:

And, he's back......and, they're posing!

Ben is so rico suavee:


Cute close-ups...
"We represent the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild...."

"Why I otta!"

Crazy eyes:

"Don't cross me, I will cut you!"

I wonder where Ben and Sam get their silly face-making abilities?:
No comments:
Post a Comment