Thursday, March 22, 2012

Park time

Ben and Sam have been park-a-holics lately! On the other hand, I have a love/hate relationship with the park. I love that they have such a great time and get their energy out. However, I hate that they are climbing all over the place, meaning places that are dangerous and I can't be two places at once. They are getting pretty good at it so that helps a little.

Last week was beautiful- 70's, sunny- we went to the park everyday! This week has been gross- 60's (still good for March) and very rainy. Because we haven't been able to get outside they have been cranky and hard on me. It cleared up for a few hours today so we booked it straight for the park as soon as we got home from other outings. I guess everyone else thought the jungle gym would be wet (it wasn't) so we were the only ones there.

Here is Sam on the slide:
Ben pretending he is Thomas the Train going across a bridge:

Aren't small hats propped on the side of your head in-style? I'm pretty sure Christina Aguilera wore one on the battle rounds of The Voice:

No comments:

Post a Comment