Monday, December 13, 2010

Ben's first haircut

Ben got his first haircut a couple of days before his birthday but so much has been going on, other pictures have taken priority. He doesn't have quite as much hair as Sam so his was looking like a variation of a mullet....patchy on the sides and long in the back.

We also took Ben to see Lindsay at Rumors and she did a wonderful job!

He wore his best "Hanz and Franz" sweatsuit for the occasion:

Mullet:

Ok, so I might have snuck a lil hair cut and blow dry in there for myself too...

My big boy -doesn't he look handsome?

Sam's hair already needs another cut pretty badly. It's starting to form into a dutch boy bob. I said that I would cut their hair from now on but am having second thoughts because they squirm so much I think I could accidently hurt them :(

One more thing...Ben is getting tubes in his ears on Thursday so please pray that it all goes well! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. cute pics! def praying about the tubes-it will go great! you are in great hands with Dr. Wei!

    ReplyDelete