Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"I do!"

Whenever I ask the boys "who wants to (whatever it is)?" , they say "I do!!". It's really cute to hear their little voices answer me back without a "No!", which is previously how they would answer all my questions.

Yesterday, Ben was sitting on Matt's lap and I asked "Who wants to put their shoes on and go outside?". Ben said "I do!'' and then looked back at Matt and said "Daddy does!". The way he said it was like Matt was one of his friends and I needed to get up and put Matt's shoes on him too.

Just a short story highlighting the boys every growing vocabulary!

4 comments:

  1. With the blog title 'I do' I thought this post would be about the wedding you went to this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that there is an anonymous poster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the anonymous poster should change her name to "sassy poster".

    ReplyDelete