Last week the boys and I went with some of their twin friends and moms to a really fun park that had train tracks right next to it. Seeing as how Ben and Sam LOVE trains, we drove the almost 30 minutes to get to the park. It was totally worth it! We saw one train very close up and heard another train as it was going by. They also had a park that had different equipment than most JC parks we go to so that is always fun for the boys to get to climb on new and different playgrounds. Since we wanted to spend some time there we also packed a lunch and had a picnic in the park with their friends. I am so thankful to have met Molly and Gretchen through my moms of multiples group!
Here is the boys first reaction to seeing the train go by (you can also see their friends, Bram and Asher in the pic too):
"Thundering down the line" as they call it:
Behind us is the tunnel that went under the train tracks. The kids loved running through it and hearing their voices echo:
Just another wonderful day that I get to spend with my boys. Even though the days can be long and tiring, not a day goes by that I am not so extremely grateful to stay home and spend it with Ben and Sam.
hello holidays
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment