Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another anniversary

Ok, I promise the boys won't be 10 years old and I will be saying "11 years ago today......" but this time of year brings back such great memories it is always on my mind so I just have to share! Two years ago today Jamie called and said she "thought" she might be pregnant. We all agreed that she would take a pregnancy test and then held our breaths. You all know how the story ends...she was pregnant with our miracles! I always remember this day because our good friends, the Potchads, had their daughter, Kate, on the very same day we found out (Happy 2nd Birthday, Miss Kate!). Lots of wonderful life changing events happened on April 5th!

Since everyone found out what Jamie was doing for us I've gotten countless numbers of emails, texts, phone calls, and blog responses on how incredible a gift she gave to us. Matta nd I know the best what a gift this is! Her gift has changed us and our lives more than anything before or after ever will!

One friend wrote me in an email:
Thank You Jamie & Dale: it still brings a tear to my eye reading and hearing about the AMAZING gift they gave you! They truly are wonderful people.

The most recent response from a friend made me smile. I always say we can never repay Jamie, but this gave me faith that she will get what is coming to her:
Angel Jamie was placed on earth for many reasons and God will pay her back in heaven.

Love you James!

2 comments:

  1. Love the post...brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for the shout out to miss Kate too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your anniversary posts, Jill!

    Julie :)

    ReplyDelete