Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Katie!

Today is my friend Katie's 31st birthday and I was just with her at a playdate and did not say "Happy Birthday!" - so I hope this blog post makes up for it :) My friends Katie, Jolynn, Pooky and I all got together for a play date at Deanna Rose. It was so much fun! I had not seen Katie or Jolynn for a long time so it was nice to catch up and we talked about making it a regular thing, which I'm super excited about. Here is a picture of all the kiddos minus Katie's daughter Ruby and Jolynn's newborn son Anothny (who was just born on my b-day!). Ruby was with us at the play date but didnt' have a place to sit for the pic so Katie was holding her. Also, Pooky's son is also missing from the pic because he is still in her tummy :)

Had fun with you gals!


Hank, Anna (they are totally flirting!), Ben, Sam and Georgia:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks girls for a terrific morning! It was a beautiful day with great company!! Happy Birthday Katie!

    ReplyDelete