My name is Jill and I'm an Old Navy addict. Two day and four Old Navy's later I couldn't help but take a picture of all my treasures. A lady never tells how much she spent but I guess I'm no lady because I'm gonna tell you. Less than $100!! I got all my sister's b-day presents, tons of clothes for the boys including next years winter coats, some other gifts, clothes for Matt and a lil sumpin' sumpin' for myself. Without further ado....

Matt proudly modeling one of my purchases for him:

The only thing I got for myself was this cute yellow shirt:

I thought this was a great deal until I got it home and inspected it further. It has about 4 tiny but obvious holes on the back. Oh, well, for a little more than $1 I'll just consider the holes ventilation during hot summer days :)

Just 363 more days until next year's sale!!
No comments:
Post a Comment